There are many reasons people are walking around today with toxic bodies. Stress, pollution, alcohol, unhealthy food are just some of the things that lead to an acidic body. When your body is acidic, you have all sorts of health problems, mostly minor though progressing to major over time. Lethargy, weight gain, headaches, bloating, fluid retention, just to name a few. Most people unfortunately, just see these problems as normal and have never actually experienced, proper good health, to know how much better they can actually feel. Feeling this way is NOT normal.
It is really important (I believe) particularly if you want to feel your best to try to restore or keep your body alkalising. Here is a list of simple things that will help you to alkalise your body:
▪ Drink loads of water
▪ Eat loads of vegetables (particularly green)
▪ Dry skin body brushing (a great way to release toxins through the skin)
▪ Detoxing (eliminating sugar, wheat, dairy, red meat, alcohol, processed foods and caffeine from the diet)
▪ Starting and finishing the day with liquid chlorophyll, and taking a vital greens or spirulina supplement
▪ Meditation, or simply taking time out
▪ Assisting the body with the detoxifying process by taking a good supplement such as milk thistle
▪ And, avoiding western medicine such as antibiotics wherever possible
Put these things alone into practise, and watch those common health complaints that we consider ‘normal’ subside.
Live health and happy,
Love Hayley x